Neglecting your car servicing schedule is definitely a false economy. The current economic climate has meant many people have had to tighten their belts, but if we skimp on car servicing we could end up paying a lot more for expensive repair work in the future.
Car servicing should be placed as a necessary expense in our household budgets and, as far as is possible, the vehicle’s service schedule should be followed on time.
When you bring your car to Tower Garage for servicing you can be sure it will be well looked after:
- The engine oil will be changed and the air filter is either cleaned or replaced depending on the car and its requirement.
- The headlamps, indicator lights, taillights are checked.
- The brake fluid levels are checked, and in case of power steering the power steering fluid is checked.
- The emissions are checked and the car,will be tuned to minimise emissions.
- We also look at the car’s service history and may change parts that are required to be changed after a certain mileage.
- We will check the suspension and shock absorbers and the brake system.
- The windshield wipers and fluid in the windshield wiper bottle is topped up.
Our service will not break the bank either, and we will always discuss any big expenses with you before carrying any remedial work out. To enquire about our standard cost for your car please complete the form on the right and we will contact you with our price.