Covid19 has changed all our lives. We have been trading under the government guidelines since the pandemic lock-down was introduced in the spring of 2020.
Staff & customer safety has become our top priority whilst striving to maintain our customer services. Some of the measures taken:
- Use of signage to highlight social distancing requirements
- One way pedestrian systems for employee, customer and visitor movement around the premises
- Physical barriers / screens (at reception areas for example)
- Collection and delivery processes, including social distancing requirements and measures to avoid the need for signature request procedures specific to vehicle collection and delivery
- Enhanced or reduced cleaning / disinfection / sanitisation options
- Key drop and return procedures
- Use of disposable seat, steering wheel and floor covers that are removed by the last person to exit the vehicle
- Avoiding the need for customers to gain internal access to buildings where possible.
We have undertaken an independent inspection from the IGA to be sure we had fully complied with all the safety guidelines and taken their advice on any further actions which would add to safe trading. The IGA inspection was very thorough checking everything from entrance signage to interaction between the technicians in the workshop when helping each other.